Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We will be closed Dec. 15-Jan. 5.
- Spring Registration is Now Open. Avoid the wait list and register today!
- EMTS Academy is a CoAEMSP LOR for Accreditation Recipient in EMS Education
- Have you heard? Area codes are now required when calling all 512 area code numbers. Please dial 512 when calling. Dialing 1 is not necessary if you are within the 512 area.
- EMTS Academy is located at Texas State University, 1555 University Blvd. in Round Rock, TX
- Administrative offices are located in room 401A and 401B. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9am 5pm
Our Graduates Work
Our graduates are employed at Williamson County EMS, Austin EMS, St. David's Hospitals, Seton Hospitals, Scott & White, Round Rock Fire Department, Travis County ESDs, Georgetown Fire Department, Hutto Fire Department, a variety Private Ambulance Companies and many others.
Our NREMT and Course Pass Rates are High
Finding a balance between how many students can pass the course and pass the NREMT is a difficult task. We've found the perfect balance. On average 22 out of 25 will pass the course and 96% will pass the NREMT exam on the first attempt. These two numbers are very important when choosing a school to begin your EMS education.
Our Reputation is Solid
Over the last 14 years EMTS Academy has built a solid reputation in the EMS community. Our instructors are Paramedics who work full time at Williamson County EMS, Austin EMS, Star Flight, and Round Rock Fire Department. We're known for producing quality EMTs and Paramedics while caring about each and every student along the way. Even with 167 EMS student this semester, you matter.
Every Paramedic Program in Texas must be Accredited or Receive an LOR for Accreditation by Jan. 1, 2013
EMTS Academy has done just that. NREMT is promoting a standard across the nation to ensure the curriculum delivered is consistent and the quality of patient care improves overall. EMTS Academy has met the challenge. We are successful in exceeding these new standards, improving the quality of EMS in the process.